With the arrival of spring, many new houses have chosen to decorate the floor heating, ushering in the peak period of decoration. When installing the floor heating in spring, we need to pay attention to some installation problems. When we pay attention to these problems, we can avoid a lot of troubles in the later period of installation of floor heating. Today, Xiaobian shares with you some problems in the construction of ground heating.
1. When handling and installing pipes, no scratches or damages shall be allowed on the surface of pipes; if there are scratches on the surface of pipes, it will cause accelerated aging of pipes, which will lead to unnecessary consequences.
2. Ground heating pipes should be laid on soft and elastic surfaces without hard and sharp protrusions. Before laying, the ground must be flat. Most of the installation companies have their own special extrusion boards.
3. Press connection is better than plug connection.
4. Plastic pipe clamp is the best way to fix pipeline; plastic pipe clamp is enough to connect steadily and not easy to damage the pipe, and metal pipe clamp is easy to damage the surface of the pipe.
5. The filling layer of geothermal pipeline should be pebble concrete instead of gravel concrete. Mechanical vibration is strictly prohibited in pouring and tamping of filling layer.
6. It is strictly forbidden to pick nails, drill holes or stack heat objects on the ground when the ground is warm at low temperature.
7. After the installation of the geothermal system, the floor should be paved for at least two to three months, so that the ground can be completely dry.
8. After the installation of the floor heating, the floor heating should be laid with legs as far as possible. Households without legs will affect the heat dissipation of the floor heating, resulting in uneven indoor heat.
As for the problems needing attention in installing floor heating in spring, I'll share with you here. Therefore, to install a comfortable, energy-saving and convenient heating system, we must choose a professional installation company.