What is geothermal:
Ground heating is the abbreviation of floor radiation heating. It uses the whole ground as a radiator to heat the whole ground evenly through the heat medium in the floor radiation layer. It uses the heat storage of the ground itself and the law of heat radiation upward to conduct conduction from bottom to top to achieve the purpose of heating.
Precautions for cleaning floor heating:
1. Ground heating cleaning time: Ground heating cleaning before heating can clean all the biological clay and other impurities in the pipe so as to achieve the best heating effect.
2. If it is found that the discharge of sewage is not smooth, the intake of water should be stopped immediately, and the solid impurities can be removed before the cleaning can continue.
3. Open the heating inlet valve, and then open the tap valve, hot water will be discharged along, so that dirt will be carried out by the water flow.
4. Geothermal heating system mainly adopts specially designed pipeline loop structure. The pipe shape is complex and the pipeline is long. The change of water supply temperature will produce calcium and magnesium ion scale, and centralized heating will also have silt rust scale, fungi and algae. Therefore, heating pipes need to be cleaned every two to three years.
5. In order to prevent water divider parts from cracking and water freezing in heating pipes from blocking pipes, it is necessary to prevent water divider parts from freezing when not in use. When the system is not in operation after installation, all the water air compressors in the system should be blown out to prevent the system from freezing. When not in use in winter, attention should be paid to prevent the water divider parts from freezing and cracking or water freezing in heating pipes.