常见的冬季采暖的末端形式主要有地暖采暖、中央空调、暖气片三种，三种取暖方式各有利弊，下面通过对此三种采暖方式多个方面的比较评析 , 对它们各自的特点作进一步阐述。
The common terminal forms of winter heating are mainly floor heating, central air conditioning and heating sheet. Each of the three heating modes has its advantages and disadvantages. The following is a comparative analysis of the three heating modes in many aspects, and further elaborates their respective characteristics.
I. Analysis of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Floor Heating
The principle of floor heating is a kind of heating method which radiates heat through the heat body on the floor, so it can also be called floor radiation heat. Its advantages are as follows:
1. 地板采暖是一种由下而上的梯度散热，有利于人体健康，符合 “ 头要凉，脚要热 ” 的舒适要求；
1. Floor heating is a kind of gradient heat dissipation from bottom to top, which is conducive to human health and meets the comfortable requirements of "head to cool, foot to heat";
2. Radiation of heat through geothermal radiation does not occupy planar space and meets aesthetic requirements.
3. 这种由下而上的梯度散热，不同于中央空调及暖气片的致热原理，符合节能要求。在以上几种取暖的末端形式中，对于同样的热源，在同等建筑条件和同等热源条件下，电暖型地板辐射热与用电的暖气片相比，可以节省 20 － 30 ％的成本；
3. This kind of gradient heat dissipation from bottom to top is different from the heating principle of central air-conditioning and radiator, and meets the requirements of energy saving. For the same heat source, under the same building conditions and the same heat source conditions, the floor radiant heat of electric heating can save 20-30% of the cost compared with the heating sheet of electric heating.
4. Because it has no direct exposed heating device, it has higher safety and no noise.
The floor heating shortcomings are higher requirements for decoration, can not destroy the ground, such as nailing on the floor is limited.
2. Analysis of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Central Air-conditioning Heating
中央空调的致热原理是通过动力风的热风取暖形式而达到采暖的目的。相对于其它两种采暖方式，其最大的优点在于其既可以实现热风取暖，又可以实现冷风降温，也就是所谓的冷暖一体。但同时空调采暖也存在一定的缺点，主要是空调采暖是通过机械动力直接吹出热风，相对于其它两种采暖方式而言，不仅会使室内空气比较干燥，对人体健康不利，而且其热量的流通方式是由上而下，使室内温度上部空间较高而下部空间较低，不符合 “ 头要凉，脚要热 ” 的舒适要求，而这种热流通方式也会严重影响了节能。此外中央空调占的空间比较大，有噪音，造价方面也相对较高，而正常的使用费用也高上海舒尔地暖。
The heating principle of central air conditioning is to achieve the purpose of heating through the hot air heating form of power wind. Compared with the other two heating methods, its greatest advantage is that it can not only achieve hot air heating, but also achieve cold air cooling, which is the so-called integration of cold and warm. But at the same time, air conditioning heating also has certain shortcomings, mainly air conditioning heating is directly blowing hot air through mechanical power. Compared with the other two heating methods, not only will the indoor air be drier and unhealthy to human health, but also the way of heat flow is from top to bottom, which makes the upper space of the indoor temperature higher and the lower space lower, which is not in line with "head to cool". The comfort requirement of "hot feet" will seriously affect energy saving. In addition, the central air-conditioning occupies a larger space, has noise, the cost is relatively high, and the normal use cost is also higher than the Shanghai Shuer floor heating.