Ground heating is to use the whole ground as radiator, through the heat medium in the floor radiation layer, to heat the whole ground evenly. Ground heating uses its own heat storage and the law of heat radiation upward to conduct conduction from bottom to top, so as to achieve the purpose of heating. Ground heating installation refers to the whole process of installing ground heating. So what should we pay attention to when installing and constructing the floor heating? The following is a brief introduction to you.
1. The various parts of the floor heating shall not be dismantled or altered at will after installation and fixing.
2. Attention should be paid to drilling holes, drilling holes and nails on the ground surface when decorating.
3. During the construction of the surface layer, the filling layer shall not be removed, chiseled, cut, drilled or nailed, and no objects shall be wedged into the filling layer.
4. The construction of the surface layer must be carried out only after the filling layer reaches the required strength.
5. For wet rooms such as bathrooms, do waterproof again on the top of the filling layer.
6. Generally, the ground with ground heating is subjected to 2 t load per square. Strict and overloaded goods and equipment.
7. If the wooden floor is installed on the ground, the construction method of the keel frame overhead wooden floor should not be adopted as far as possible, so as to avoid affecting the heat dissipation of the system and damaging the pipes of the floor weight of the floor heating structure.
Above is about the floor heating installation of some precautions, I hope to help you. If you have any questions or needs about heating installation or radiator installation, you can contact us at any time.