After autumn, the weather became cooler, but the heating market became more lively. Ground warming radiator is the primary heating equipment, because of its design, appearance, price, use, installation and other differences, many people do not know how to choose.
1. Each of the geothermal radiators has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The biggest characteristic of floor heating is health and comfort. Heating plate is hot fast, and installation time is flexible.
(1) The Advantages of Geothermal Warming
1. Better comfort: Warm ground is heat from feet, Chinese medicine calls feet the dense concentration area of human second heart acupoints. As the saying goes, "Cold comes from under your feet", which can play a very good role in people's rheumatism and other diseases.
2. Save space: There is no radiator or fan-coil unit and pipe in the room, and then increase the building area, improve the effective floor height, and make the room beautiful and neat.
3. Operating cost is relatively low: this statement is of course closely related to the time you use it, just like a car driving on a highway. The ground heating is attributed to a uniform speed and keeps a speed all the time, while the radiator is attributed to 60M, 80M and 10M. For the same journey, the uniform speed must be the most energy-saving.
4. Comfort and hygiene: The above-ground radiation heating system is one of the most comfortable air-conditioning methods. The indoor surface temperature is uniform, the indoor air temperature field is reasonable, and the comfort degree of human perception is high. At the same time, the indoor is clean and clean, which is conducive to human health.
5. Good stability: Because of the large energy storage and good thermal stability in the ground and ground heating aluminium foil layer, the room temperature stability can be maintained even under intermittent operation conditions.
6. Long service life: Ground heating pipes and insulation materials that conform to European norms can be used continuously for more than 50 years.
(2) Defects of geothermal heating
1. Requirements for the above-ground data: the above-ground data of the above-ground radiation heating mode mainly radiate heat to the indoor through the above-ground concrete and the above-ground data, so during the heating season the above-ground data will always be continuously heated by a certain temperature. Therefore, the above-ground data is suitable for selecting stones or composite floors with good heat dissipation and data performance insensitive to temperature changes, and at present solid wood floors. It is not suitable for ground radiation heating system.
2. Occupy the required floor height: Unsuitable secondary decoration ground radiation heating system insulation data, coil, cover coil concrete all laid on the ground and above, so the need to occupy the required floor height indoors, according to the different system needs about 4-8 cm height, electric heating 4-6 cm, water heating 6-8 cm. The influence of this height should be taken into account when selecting the above-ground radiant heating system. The pipelines of the system are all covertly installed above and below the ground, and there is no possibility of disassembly or replacement. Therefore, if the secondary decoration occurs on the ground, the system will only be dismantled as a whole.
(3) Advantages of Heaters
1. Fast heating: A good heater starts to emit heat in about 10 minutes and reaches the preset temperature in half an hour (20 degrees (+2).
2. There is no requirement for the above-ground data: whether PB pipe or aluminium-plastic composite pipe can be used as insulation pipe, without affecting the home floor.
3. Shanghai geothermal circle thinks that the greatest advantage of the radiator is that it can be dressed in plain clothes, not affected by the floor, and can also bake clothes. It is very suitable for the young people who live in a fast rhythm.
4. Time-saving: ready to use, no need to compare, save time.
(4) Defects of radiators
1. Occupy space: Heaters have a certain volume, will occupy the space at home (need to put heaters).
2. Comfort: The temperature of the radiator rises quickly, and the comfort is slightly worse than that of the ground.
3. All year round, the wall near the radiator will be fumigated and blackened.
The above content is published by Jinan Ground Heating Installation. More related content can be consulted by clicking on our official website: http://www.ycepec.com/