In the process of using electric heating, the better the insulation, the more power-saving the room, the higher the external temperature, the more power-saving, the user's personal habits also determine the size of electricity consumption. In view of the comprehensive factors such as the use area, the north-south orientation of the room, the insulation condition, the user's personal habits and air accessories, the heating power required for each room is determined to avoid the wastage of energy and the lack of working power. Generally speaking, the power of the device in the indoor place is about 110 to 120 W/m2, and the room temperature can reach the temperature you need. Normally, when the room temperature reaches 18 to 21 degrees, the warmth required by the overall heating can be guaranteed. If the device is properly installed, it will be fully accessible. Of course, Qiangwei Electric Ground Heating Initiative users, before the installation of the room wall insulation to stop transformation, and the use of double-deck hollow glass windows to reduce heat loss.
Requirements for the quality of geothermal data with electrothermal film:
1. All electrical data, such as conductors, temperature controllers, leakage maintainers and switches, conform to the current relevant norms and regulations, and should have product certificates;
2. The electrothermal film shall conform to the relevant product specifications and rules, and shall not be damaged in transit.
3. The adiabatic data should meet the requirement of GB/T 133550 of Insulated Glass Cotton and Products.
4. Floor layer can provide any data with thermal insulation coefficient less than R-11/RSI-2, which basically includes all floor information, such as tile, hardwood, carpet and other information later installed on the surface of the floor. Please contact the floor information manufacturer for the insulation coefficient and specifications of the floor information.
Advantages of geothermal data with electrothermal film:
1. Good safety
The safety of electric heating film system is very high, without any hidden danger of safety, and it is a very mature product. Through the inspection of relevant departments, its insulation grade, withstanding voltage ability, leakage current and flame retardancy have reached the corresponding national standards. Users can use it with confidence.
1. The breakdown voltage of the electrothermal film is more than 1200 V, so there is no risk of breakdown when it runs at 220V.
2. The leakage current of the electrothermal film is less than 0.126mA in the middle line and less than 0.136mA in the phase line.
3. The electrothermal film is flame retardant and will not cause spontaneous combustion of the electrothermal film.
4. Electrothermal film heating system belongs to low-temperature radiation heating system. When the electrothermal film is in operation, its external temperature is only 35-75 degrees Celsius.
5. There is a temperature control installation in the electric heating film system. The temperature controller will automatically control the whole system. When the indoor temperature reaches the user's request, the whole electric heating film system will stop running. When the indoor temperature is lower than the user's request, the whole electric heating film system will automatically start running.
2. Long service life
The materials used to manufacture the electrothermal film are all special materials, which have good properties, anti-aging, non-metamorphosis and stable performance. If you don't let it wet or break, it will be the most sophisticated semi-permanent heating film. Overseas has many years of operation history, the service life is good at 30 years, the experimental life is more than 50 years, and the same life as the building.
3. Moisture resistance
The electrothermal film is placed in a container with temperature of 50 +5% and relative humidity of 80%-90% for 500 hours. The test resistance is unchanged and the insulation layer is not damaged.